Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lily Tomlin Hits Provincetown

Get ready for Lilly Tomlin, she arrives Saturday, August 28th to perform her stand up comedy act. Ticket sales will benefit the Provincetown Pilgrim Dog Park.

There is also a silent auction, the night of her show, which will auction off ceramic dog bowls painted by some of Provincetown's local artists; like Harvey Dodd, Shirl Roccapriore, Sally Brophy and yours truly Steve Bowersock.

What a fun project, I forgot how to think outside the box. The experience was wonderful and I encourage all painters to try it. By painting this ceramic bowl it forced me to stop and remember my training and also to try something new with no pressure.

Check out all the bowls at Provincetown Pilgrim Dog Park . You can also purchase tickets for Lilly Tomlin show at http://www.onlyatthecrown.com/.
Hurry I hear they are starting to sell fast.





No comments: