Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Figurative Figures - Diana Kirkpatrick

Wow, I just had to pleasure of meeting Diana Kirkpatrick and the most exciting part she just joined our team of talented artists. I was so excited about her work I grabbed unframed pieces, which is rare for me, but I knew you would love it. Sure enough two pieces have sold before I even had the chance to post them online. I am currently working on her website page, which should be up shortly but please keep checking.

Not only is Kirkpatrick an extremely talented and professional artist she is such a lovely, and wonderful person to talk to. We are very excited to have an exclusive with Diana. What does this mean, this means Bowersock Gallery will be busting out butt to give her national exposure and raising the value of her paintings. So buy early.

But for now her work will be arriving and posted online as they are completed and finished. I anticipate great things from her. Just so you know she is not a newbie to the industry. She recently just finished up a show at the Portsmouth Fine Art Museum, has had features in Magazines, and is a seasoned painter working for over 2 decades.

Diana is to the left and Jeanne' McCartin.

Her brushwork and skill is clear in her paintings. This woman knows what she is doing. She just isn't giving you a pretty painting she is telling you a story, and demanding your attention.

Stop by our booth at the Boston International Art Show on November 12 through the 15th where we will have our feature piece from Diana.

No comments: